This lecture is one of two introductory lectures of the intelligent systems track of the master programme "Computer Science".
The lecture covers cognitive capabilities, like self-localization, mapping, object perception, and action-planning of robots in complex environments.
- Lecturers: Prof. Dr. Maren Bennewitz, Dr. Dirk Schulz (Fraunhofer FKIE)
- Co-organizer: Stefan Oßwald
- Tutorials: AbdElMoniem Bayoumi
- Lectures: Tuesdays 12:30–14:00 (s.t.), lecture hall III.03a, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 144
- Tutorials: Thursdays 10:30–12:00 or 16:30–18:00, room E.23, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 144
Post-Exam Review (Klausureinsicht)
The post-exam review for the second exam will take place on Monday, 3 April 11:00-12:00 in room I.42 (LBH). Please bring your student ID.
- First exam: Thursday, March 2nd, 2017, 14:00–15:30 (s.t.) in lecture hall III.03a, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 144.
- Second exam (re-sit exam): Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017, 09:30–11:00 (s.t.) in lecture hall III.03a, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 144.
Requirements for taking part in the exam: 50% of reachable points from the assignments; working in two person groups is possible.
Every week, after the lecture, the assignments will be handed out. They have to be returned one week later before the start of the lecture. There will be 10 assignment sheets with 20 points each. Two students can work together.
Slides and Assignments
The slides and assignments are in the directory CogRob_WS1617. The directory is password protected. You received the password via email when you registered for the tutorial.
Please hand in your solutions on Tuesdays before the lecture starts.
S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox: Probabilistic Robotics. MIT Press, 2005. The book is available in the university library.